Because we care about your privacy and want to keep you in a good mood, we are passing on the most important information regarding the processing of your personal data and files, cookies, used by the online store at : www.velove.pl (hereinafter: the " Online Store " ). This information was prepared in accordance with the Ordinance of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general directive on data protection, GDRP) (hereinafter referred to as GDRP ).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ( " Administrator " )
The owner of the online store and at the same time the data administrator is Kasper Abramovich owner of VELOVE Kasper Abramovich at ul. Wojska Polskiego 11, 05-816 Michałowice on the basis of the entry in the Central Registration Information and Business Activities: Tax number NIP 534 78 540, REGON: 146005412 (hereinafter" VELOVE " ) .
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
If you plan to set up an Users Account to be able to make orders on the online shop or other services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed for the following purposes in connection with functioning of the store and services (hereinafter “Services”).
The range of collected data may include: name and surname, e-mail address, tele-phone number, delivery address: street and apt. number or house number, postal code, country and in the case of businesses; business name and tax number. The range of processed data is dependent on the type of service chosen by you.
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you select, it can be:
- Account registration on the Online store
- Placement of and execution of orders within the Online store
- Services offered on the Online store
- Direct marketing of offered products other than newsletter
- Subscription of informational bulletin (Newsletter) in order to fulfil the contract which item is serviced electronically.
The basis for processing:
• Registration Customer Account Online Shop, in order to create an individual account and the management of the account. Legal basis: the necessity to perform the contract servicing User Account (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point GDRP b);
• Contract sales or actions taken by you aiming to its conclusion (art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point b GDRP)
• Legal obligation connected with accounting (Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point GDRP c)
• Your consent expressed in the online store on the performance of a service Newsletter (Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point GDRP)
• Service Agreement or actions taken you aiming to its conclusion (art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point b GDRP)
• Our legitimate interest, based on the processing of data in order to determine, to enforce claims and to defend against the claims in lawsuits in front of court or other legal bodies(Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point f GDRP)
• Our legitimate interest, based on conducting direct marketing (Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point GDRP f)
• Our legitimate interest based on the processing of data for analytical and statistical (Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point GDRP f)
• Our legitimate interest based on studying customer satisfaction (Art. 6 , paragraph. 1 point GDRP f)
• Voluntary, in connection with entering a sales contract, or also provided services through the Online Store in which some cases will require entering a sales contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the objective why they are given:
• lack of possibility to register a Users/Customer Account in the Online Store
• lack of possibility of services of the Online Store
• lack of possibility to make a purchase in the Online Shop
• lack of possibility of receiving information about special offers or new products offered in the Online Shop
Possibility of revoking consent:
• at any desired time
Revocation of consent is effective from the moment of withdrawal of consent. Pro-cessing data until revocation is consistent with the law. Revocation of consent does not carry any negative however it may prevent further use of the services or functionality which lawfully VELOVE can renders only with the its consent.
The Online Shop can automatically match some content to your needs, ie. profiling, given by your personal data. In the event that the profiling may effect decision-making causing legal consequences or effecting you in a similar matter, we will only profile with your consent. Remember that you can revoke this consent at any time and it is consistent with the law.
Your data will processed only for the period in which we will have legal obligation such as:
- we will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Online Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what applies and what will happen at the latest.
SAFET OF DATA
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
-access to your personal data - legal basis: art. 15 GDRP,
-their rectifications - legal basis: art. 16 GDRP,
-deletion of data ("right to be forgotten") - legal basis: art. 17 GDRP,
-restrictions on data processing - legal basis: art. 18 GDRP,
-requests to transfer data to another administrator - legal basis: art. 20 GDRP,
-object at any time to the processing of your data, including profiling - legal basis: art. 21 GDRP:
-for reasons related to your particular situation - towards the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 paragraph. 1 point f GDRP (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions,
-if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you feel that your data is being pro-cessed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Per-sonal Data Protection regarding violation of your rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDRP.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
-are saved by the server in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
-enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
-they are not used to collect your personal data
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
-block the usage of cookies in the future
If you use these options, you will be able to use the Online Store, in addition to func-tions that by their nature require cookies.
In this Store, cookies are used to:
-authentication in the Online Store and remembering information about your session (after logging in)
-access to store functionalities
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about it by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
-Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
More information on cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
VELOVE reserves the right to collect IP addresses visiting the Store's website, which can be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions the most visits are recorded). In addi-tion, they can be useful when administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server-consuming, unwanted automatic programs to view the content of the Online Store.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / CUSTOMER DATA
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
-supplier of software needed to run the Online Store
-deliverer of goods
-electronic payment officer or payment card to the extent necessary for the payment to be made
-entity facilitating the optimization of the Store
-software provider that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software)
-an entity that provides us with technical support
-an entity that provides us with marketing support
-an entity that provides us with statistical data
-authorized state bodies, in particular the organizational units of the Prosecutor's Of-fice, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to make use of your rights concerning personal data?
Write to the email address: